This weekend I learned that 1000 Islands isn't just a salad dressing, it is actually a place in New York. It is a place full of
ummmm I think I counted about 1000 Islands. Each Island was surrounded with beautiful warm water. Our friend
Andrews parents live there and we were lucky enough to get invited to spend the weekend with them.
I tell you that place was heaven on earth. I absolutely love boating, and this is the place to live if you love boating, and have money to burn. Andrew's parents house is on an island and they had a dock in the back yard, so when we wanted to go boating or on the wave runner we had to walk in the backyard about 20 feet and hop on our toy of choice.

Just a small boat ride away was a castle that we got to tour. As you can tell Parker thought it was amazing and was very happy to be there.

This is the Power house for the castle. Doesn't he make it look good?

The grounds were full of pretty flowers.

Weston is fearless and I don't think I have ever seen him scared until this trip. I believe this kids
Achilles' heel is boating. As long as the boat isn't moving he is just fine, but when the boat went fast Weston would instantly hold on to the person sitting closest to him with a death grip.

Jesse was an excellent tour guide. She showed us the mansion of the guy who invented the lifesavers and many other interesting sites.

Our friend Andrew who was nice enough to talk his parents into letting us stay with them.

Parker was brave enough to ride on the tube with me and Anthony for about 1 minute then he kept saying "All done" until he was off the tube.

While Anthony and I were off playing Jesse was nice enough hold the babies.

B.F.F.
2 comments:
I wish I had a friend named Andrew! :o)
That picture of you and Parker is adorable!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment