Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How can someone so cute be so gross?

Kenzie has been up since 7:30 this morning and it is now a little after 9:00. I have just finished changing Kenzie's 3rd poopy diaper for the day, and just keep thinking how can someone so cute be so gross? This is why being a mom is a full time job.

8 comments:

Candi & Ezra said...

How funny, I was just thinking the same thing before I read your post. It is almost 2pm and I just changed Avery's 3rd poppy diaper. What the heck is up with these kids? If she keeps this up maybe we will challenge you and Kenzie to a poop contest!

Candi & Ezra said...

I also like what you have done with your blog list. Sometimes I refer to your blog as a master directory (thank you!), and now I can get my blog stalking done in a much more timely manner since it lets you know when people have last updated. Awesome! Now I have no excuse way my house isn't clean.

Natalie said...

She is so cute. Love the barretes(sp?)

Melanie said...

she sure is cute though!!!

April said...

Awww, she is adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. I agree with candi&ezra, I really like your blog list, how did you do it?

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

Well she is your daughter! :o)

Troy and Amanda said...

Your kids are too cute. Good luck with all the poopy diapers

Sean & Kendra said...

That's why babies ARE cute! And she is one of the cutest!!

And thank you for the comment on my blog. About the gold...you are way off. Not gold, maybe silver?!