Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What is that you are looking at?

You are looking at a 100% potty using 2 1/2 year old.


Unlike the first potty training attempt this one was much more successful. This time I pulled out all the stops, I had about a million rewards and stayed positive, positive, positive and this kid does not even remember what diapers are. Chuck E Cheese's has reward calendars for kids so I printed a Potty Perfect Calendar which Parker was able to redeem today for a fun filled day with mom, dad, and his friend Weston.
He tore up the dance, dance, revolution floor. Anthony and Weston couldn't even compete, they just sat back and took notes.
Parker loved the Jet Ski
Weston's game of choice was soccer. This didn't surprise me a bit his dad has had him kicking a soccer ball since he was a couple weeks old.
I couldn't get one decent picture of the kids they spent the whole time running around playing all the games and having a blast together. The only time they ever came to me was to get more tokens. I am so glad Parker had so much fun, he worked very hard to deserve this day.

6 comments:

Annamarie said...

Ok I need a play by play on how to do this potty training thing.

Troy and Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ENOUGH SAID.

Sean & Kendra said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Parker!

Melanie said...

Go Parker!

A&J&Baby said...

thanks for letting weston be a part of the fun. sadly weston will not be able to return the favor for quite a while as i have had no ambition to toilet train.

Storms, Rainbows and Sunshine said...

That's so amazing! Congrads to you all! I need to keep working with Landon. The other day BrookeLynn was in the tub and I noticed that she had to go, so I set her on the potty. She went #2. We made a big deal about it, so that Landon would realize going potty is awesome. I hope he is starting to think about it. I can't wait until the no diapher day comes.