Some days I wonder if these 2 kids are going to live to see another sunrise.
Yesterday I had my first experience calling Poison Control. Parker left his Flarp out, and Kenzie decided to take advantage of the situation and eat it. What is Flarp you may be wondering, it is like Gak or Slime. After realizing Kenzie had been snacking on it, I panicked a little then looked at the Flarp container to see what to do. It was clearly marked all over the container to keep out of reach of children, do not digest, etc. so I gave Poison Control a call. Lucky for me, Kenzie, and the whole Moeller clan Flarp is not toxic, and Kenzie survived the encounter well.
2 comments:
Frankly, I'm shocked that you're 3+ years in to motherhood and this is the FIRST TIME you've had to call poison control. (I have them on speed dial. (Not really.(But I should.))) You totally deserve some kind of medal.
thank goodness for posion control, I have called them a few times myself.
Post a Comment