Monday, September 22, 2008
Etching Queen
I taught an etching class at my church this weekend. To prepare myself I tried etching lots of different things so I would be able to help people etch any glass object they brought. I practiced on big things, little things, circular things everything I could think of (except rub on's sorry Betzy). I couldn't get enough of it, it was so easy and fun and everything turned out cute. It took all the will power I had not to etch every glass object in my house. Anthony is lucky I couldn't decide to etch right and left from his view or the worlds view of him on his glasses, or they would have been etched. Needless to say I now love etching. My sister is the one who introduced me to etching and I made this for her in-laws. Did I make you proud Angie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow that is impressive. Who knew you were so talented? Here I thought all you could do was swim and drive cool cars (while I push might I add.... :o))
That looks like fun. Will you teach me?
That turned out so good!! You're AMAZING!
Yes, your sister is proud! That looks great and I know they will love it! I'm glad your night went well...and with all my heart I understand and am excited that IT'S OVER. Now you can have your life and your living room back... :)
First off I don't even know what Etching is, second, since you are a master now I would like one made for my family.
Thanks
Post a Comment