I once again am responsible for cleaning everything in this house (from dishes and toilets to clothes and children), making all the meals, doing all the shopping and taking a daily nap(tough I know). This week I took the kids to the park and got to see lots of my friends I had missed and enjoy amazing weather (Buffalo weather is pretty humid and pretty cold so good weather is pretty hard to come by). I sat at the park for 4 hours just letting the kids play and I finally came to terms with my responsibilities. My family is finally back on a normal schedule and I am glad to be back in Buffalo.
On a much lighter note here is my cute 8 month old modeling last nights dinner and her first 2 teeth.
5 comments:
I know it's not much consolation, but I'm glad you're back.
Isn't it wonderful to have your kids spoiled with love and attention by family?! I agree it does take some adjusting back from something so wonderful....glad you had nice and safe travels!
I know, isn't it a bummer to have to cook and clean after such a long break?
Kenzie is so adorable! I love that her bow is still in her hair, even eating dinner!
Isn't it funny. But just remember... you will miss all of this oneday. By the way... Your blog is one of the funniest I get to read. I always look forward to it because it makes me laugh the hardest. And you know... I think you gus should come over sometime soon. We do have a trampoline if Parker likes that sort of thing!
We're glad to have you back. Although I think all of us would prefer to go back on vacation! who wants responsibilities?!...
Post a Comment