Lately I have noticed that Anthony holds his head up a little higher, and walks with a little more spree in his step. We have been married for 6 years and from the beginning we have only had a tiny little camping barbecue to do the grilling on. That has all changed, I recently made a purchase at a local garage sale to improve our marriage. I think Anthony feels a little more like a man with this thing sitting in our garage.

4 comments:
Garage sales are the best!! I never knew that they could improve marriage, but now that I know, I'll have to add that to my list of why I absolutely LOVE them so much...and why I have to obsessively go to them every week!
man grills are the best! my husband actually volunteers to do the cooking with our grill....definitely a marriage improver!
ps can he grill and drill at the same time?
This is probably the best post yet. There is just something about a man and his BBQ that makes him feel special. I know Troy sure loves his BBQ.
That is an AWESOME grill! I can't believe you got that at a garage sale. It looks SO new! That is a prime example why I love garage sale-ing. But I will also have to tell Sean that I am doing it for our marriage!!
Post a Comment