One of the benefits of living in New York is we get to celebrate Jewish holidays. Today is Rosh Hashanah so Anthony was off school and we did a little celebrating. We started out the day with a nice morning jog. Followed by a trip to the dental school with dad.
Kenzie got to sit with dad and see where all the magic happens.

Parker and I got to sit in the chair that Anthony sees more than his family during the school year.

A trip to the dental school is never complete until Parker and dad play one-on-one at Foosball.

We all got a nap then watched a little T.V.

To end the night me and the kids went on a rain walk so Parker could finally try out his new rain boots.
It was a very good day, and we are all looking forward to celebrating
Yom Kippur next week.
4 comments:
Good for you being multi-cultural :-D. We too celebrate the Jewish holidays at our house. I've been celebrating them for years. We even have a menorah for Hanukah. Maybe this year Yahnissi can help mommy light the candles! By the way I love your new backround!
Amen to that!
We all look for any reason to celebrate!! You guys are so funny!!
We had school off for Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah growing up in Maryland. I've felt ripped off ever since I left!
Post a Comment