Sunday, June 1, 2008

Parker's new shadow

I have become Parker's new shadow. I really, really, really, really want this kid to be potty trained. I am done with diapers, and determined to give it my all. If Parker is quiet for more than a minute I am on him like glue, with the potty in hand. He takes advantage of any opportunity when he knows he doesn't have my full attention, like if I answer the phone or change McKenzie's diaper he will find a little corner and do his thing. We are being fairly successful he has peed in the potty many times, pooping is a different story (I am sure you are all so interested to hear about my son's bodily functions). Anyways we still are working on the potty training but hopefully I will soon be able to blog about my success story. Although I am very determined I have to admit today he wore a diaper the whole day so we could have fun without having to worry about him peeing his pants.



If anyone is looking to move I would highly recommend Buffalo, the company is great and everyone throws their kids great parties. Parker's friend L.B. turned 2 and his parents threw him a great party. Here it the handsome man eating his cake.












Once again another jumpy thing, I love them.










Parker is getting so good he can now jump higher than his dad.





This is Parker and his friend Lorenzo. Lorenzo has the most gorgeous blue eyes, and when he wears this sweater the eyes are even more blue and he can melt any girls heart. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him looking at me, so you will just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

Katy and Mike said...

I just have to say that Abby's comment on your post below is perfect!!!! Yes, I'm talking about the BING BAG comment! Kristie, this is cracking me up! This goes right along with the BANNA story! Have you really been calling bean bags BING BAGS your entire life, or was this just a funny typo? Although I'm not sure how you can typo Bean into Bing? I'm dying to know, and you know that once this gets out you won't hear the end of it!!! Can't wait to see you in this summer!

Lisa Kearl said...

Wow, Kristie I'm so impressed that you are potty training Parker. I haven't even started training Ryker and he's 6 months older. Let me know if you have any tips. I think I'll start in July when we get back from Lake Powell. Good luck!