Sunday, May 25, 2008

Parker's busy weekend.

Parker's friend Ella has the most amazing mom ever. Ella turned 2 last week, and her mom (Erica) threw her a Carnival birthday party yesterday. At the Carnival there was food and drinks for everyone, popcorn, cotton candy, games, balloons, one of those cool things you feel up with air and jump in, and all the kids left with a party favor. What a wonderful mom to go all out for her cute daughter. Parker and all the kids were in heaven, and all the adults quite enjoyed themselves.

While there Parker learned how to juggle.




Here are Parker and his friends jumping

Oliver teaching Kenzie how to throw a bean bag








Anthony looking good as ever
After the party we stopped by our friends house to see their cute new baby. We had such a relaxed fun filled day Anthony thought to top it off he would teach Parker to drive.

2 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun. And I'm glad you figured out that the clown was a picture pose...I thought it only got used for bean bags.

I just love Kenzie's smile in those pictures. She is such a doll!

abbyjane said...

Kristie? Where can I get my hands on a bing bag? All I have are boring BEAN BAGS...hmmm.