Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Worst Idea Ever

Today I had Parker stand to pee. When it was happening I was reminded of an out of control fire hose. The result: pee all over the toilet and floor, toilet bowl spotless.

5 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I still don't let garret stand to pee- maybe when they are taller it will be better. it is also bad when they are standing to pee then realize they need to do more than that!

Candace said...

Haha, a couple weeks ago Garrett saddled up to the potty and decided to pee "like Daddy does." He was so proud of himself. He actually does pretty well. I've heard people throw Cheerios in the potty to teach the boys to aim.

April said...

Candace, you can't say anything about giving people complexes! Both you and Kristie are on your way to having diaper-free boys, we're still a long way from that. Although I am glad I don't have to teach anyone to pee standing up.

Boss said...

I wouldn't be laughing if I had to clean it up. But I don't, so I am. (Of course, I've had the chance to clean similar messes many times, so I have a pretty good idea of what I'm missing! But at least he's done with diapers, right? Keep reminding yourself.)

Angie said...

Woman, you have no fear! Ben didn't stand up for over a year, after his surgery. Now he commments often about how is it sad that Maddie can't stand up potty.