Friday, June 13, 2008

Yeah for dads

Today is Father's Day so Anthony and I wanted to give a shout out to our dads and thank them for being so wonderful.

Dad you are so amazing. There are so many things I could write about lessons you have taught me and things I have learned by watching your example. I will never forget the hard work ethic you have instilled in me. Thanks for planting 100 tomato plants, and letting me help with the harvest. Thanks for building a house on a 1/2 acre lot and allowing me to cut the lawn every Saturday. Thanks for teaching me that although a cup may seem empty, "There is always a dribble". Thanks for wiring uncle Tom's house and letting me learn by your side. Thanks for fulfilling your church callings and teaching me how to be a faithful home teacher. Thanks for taking time out of your day to teach me and spend time with me. I will never forget the times we spent working on things together. I love you Dad.


Dad, although you are on a cruise right now and I know my blog isn't as high on your list as those all-you-can eat buffets, I just want you to know I think you are amazing. One reason I think you are amazing is because you have more integrity than 50 men combined. There are lots of memories I have to back that up, but I have always been impressed that you would never lie, talk bad about someone, or do anything bad to make yourself look good.


No comments: