Monday, June 23, 2008

All that worrying for nothing

The surgery took about 15-30 minutes and Parker took it like a champ. He hasn't complained of any pain since he got home, I bet he just feels relieved to have all that pressure off his ears. Parker was back to his normal self not to long after he got home from the hospital.

One of Parkers favorite past times is copying me, when he copies me I often think to myself "Do I really look that silly?" Saturday he put mascara on his face and tried to curl his forehead. Despite what Parker thinks I choose to curl my eyelashes and then put a coat of mascara them, but he is welcome to think I do it his way.


2 comments:

Jeff said...

Uh oh! Make-up is the gateway-drug to the much worse obsession of princesses, pretty jewelry, and fancy dresses! Stop while you still have a chance!! Trust me, I know!

April said...

Haha! I love him curling his head!!