Anthony joined the Air Force. Much thought was put into this decision and we are very excited/nervous to see what our lives will be like after dental school. As everyone knows Anthony is very laid back and doesn't make a big deal of anything, this also applies to his swearing in ceremony. Anthony just wanted to get it over with so he had his friend Scott from dental school(who is an Officer in the Air Force) swear him in one day after school. The only requirements were: he has to be sworn in by an officer, and there has to be a flag present. If I hadn't guilt tripped him we wouldn't even have a picture. So here is the swearing in ceremony, congratulations Antonio'.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Military Man
Anthony joined the Air Force. Much thought was put into this decision and we are very excited/nervous to see what our lives will be like after dental school. As everyone knows Anthony is very laid back and doesn't make a big deal of anything, this also applies to his swearing in ceremony. Anthony just wanted to get it over with so he had his friend Scott from dental school(who is an Officer in the Air Force) swear him in one day after school. The only requirements were: he has to be sworn in by an officer, and there has to be a flag present. If I hadn't guilt tripped him we wouldn't even have a picture. So here is the swearing in ceremony, congratulations Antonio'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW, this is big news! Hopefully he'll get stationed at Hill AFB, and you guys can live on base and we can go to the Hill AFB gym together! It's a brand new gym, and it's really cool! That would be awesome!
Where's the flag?
Congrats! How did you choose the Air Force over the Navy? Thanks for serving our country!
Hello! Good thing I read your blog! I guess an opening came up huh!
Love ya! Are we counting down the days yet?
The flag is right above Anthony's head at the VA hospital. There are not any rules that you have to be right next to it as far as I know.
That is a big deal! I am very happy for your family...good things to come!
Post a Comment