Sunday, June 29, 2008
Absolutely nothing
Yesterday I spent the day singing this song to Anthony: "Hey, what are you good for? Absolutely nothing" because it seemed to be the theme of the day for us. We were trying to get everything ready to go on vacation and no matter what I tried to do, it seemed like I couldn't do it. Like I tried to do my laundry but couldn't because my dryer decided to break. Anthony tried to fix the dryer, but couldn't because all the part's stores were closed. I tried to clean the house but couldn't because Parker kept peeing his pants and I had to keep cleaning him up. Anthony thinks it is a sign that we shouldn't go. I think it is a sign that we should get the heck out of here before something serious happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we have had the hardest time getting ready to go as well!
seriously... get out while your still alive! just kidding! you should have called, my dryer was sitting empty!
Post a Comment