Anthony came home to eat lunch with us yesterday, to make it fun for the kids we had a picnic. It is still freezing cold here, so we improvised and had the picnic in the living room. The kids loved it. Kenzie thought she should be the main course:

Parker was adorable, he not only helped pack the lunch, but dished up
every one's plate. It was funny to see what portion size Parker thinks is adequate. Parker gave everyone a little bit of everything then put the rest of the food on his plate.

As quickly as Kenzie was invited to the party she then had to be un-invited. Her idea of a good picnic is to dump all the food all over the blanket.
Kenzie spent the rest of lunch next to us, but in her high chair. Although she couldn't eat on the blanket she (and everyone else) seemed to enjoy the picnic.
4 comments:
I love that Pebble's pony tail that Kenzie is sporting! :o)
What a fun family inning verses outting!
What a cute idea!! That's the advantage of living that close to the school!
I love picnics too but my all time favorite picnic was also on our living room floor when I had just come out of the hospital after surgery two years ago. So I'm glad you enjoyed your picnic...food on the blanket and all. :-D
Post a Comment