Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A party at the Moeller's

This weekend my brother and his wife Alex, and my sister and her family of 5 came for a visit. It was pretty crammed in our little 3 bedroom apartment, but we ate good and had lots of fun. Every time I left the house I forgot the camera, but I did remember to take a couple pictures. We got to celebrate Alex's b-day
Jason tried out some wrestling moves on Parker.

The first couple days were real cold, but thanks to the Wii we could still golf, play tennis and do lots of other fun games you usually can't play while there is snow on the ground.
Parker and Ben played hard. Jacob and Angie were good supervisors.
Here is Brian and Maddie playing
Besides seeing my wonderful family, my favorite part of the trip was watching the boys (Anthony, Jason, and Brian) compete on the Outdoor Challenge. I could make fun of each of them, but choose to leave no pictures and poke no fun. I just enjoyed the show.

No comments: