Kristie+Anthony's Christmas money= 1 Nintendo Wii
We bought our Wii with a couple accessories for a good deal on ebay but only ended up getting 1 nunchuck for the price. Our good deal turned out to be not such a good deal. Thank goodness Ebay and Anthony were on the ball and Paypal agreed with us so we got all our money back plus we got to keep the nunchuck.
After a couple days of looking we are now proud owners of a Wii. As we sit back and play it I keep thinking to myself: "what now Ebay seller: apromise318"? He tried to rip us but only ended up riping himself off. It bothers me that someone can be that dishonest.
We bought our Wii with a couple accessories for a good deal on ebay but only ended up getting 1 nunchuck for the price. Our good deal turned out to be not such a good deal. Thank goodness Ebay and Anthony were on the ball and Paypal agreed with us so we got all our money back plus we got to keep the nunchuck.
2 comments:
I am so jealous! I want a Wii so bad...... I may have to come visit one weekend just to play it with Parker! :o)
You absolutely MUST get the game called Outdoor Challenge. It's perfect for little ones to play - even Jackson can play it!!!
Post a Comment