Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No, No, No

Kenzie gets in trouble when she throws her food on the ground. The other night she was taking forever to eat so everyone had left the table and McKenzie was left in the dining room alone to finished up eating. When I came back into the dining room I found McKenzie throwing her food on the ground. I didn't say one word I just looked at her and she gave me this huge grin and shook one finger at me and told me "no, no, no" I laughed so hard, she totally knows when she is doing a no, no and she totally got caught. Here is her telling me "no, no"

5 comments:

Crystal said...

That was so cute!

Betzy said...

They know far more than we think they know sometimes. If Nissi were there she would've said "ooooooo" "Uh oh"! She's been doing this whenever she does something she shouldn't be doing! That video was just too cute though!

Angie said...

This makes me laugh everytime I watch it. Can't wait to show the kids tomorrow morning!

Juli said...

Hilarious. Like mother like daughter. At least it wasn't a dry ice bomb or a really crazy no no no.

Lisa Kearl said...

That's so freakin' cute! Kenzie is so smart. She seems so much older than Gage.