Wednesday, April 16, 2008

McKenzie 4 months

McKenzie is 4 months old and a complete joy to this family. I took her to the doctor today and she is 13lbs, she is just a petite little thing. She is amazing. Yesterday I decided I was tired of her playing me, and that I would no longer rock her to sleep. It took 2 times of tough love and she can now put herself to sleep in about 5 minutes. What an accomplishment.

Last month my friends Rozannah and Candice did a photo shoot for McKenzie. They warned me before the photo shoot they just do it for fun and are not that good . The pictures they took were absolutely amazing. Take a look for yourself:




7 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Those pictures are SO cute!

April said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! Of course, it helps when you have a gorgeous baby as the model!

Crescent said...

The pictures are beautiful!! I can't believe she is 4 months old already. She is such a doll.

kandis said...

She is so adorable! They did an awesome job.

Sean & Kendra said...

Those pictures are so wonderful. I know who to get to do the boys now. She is such a beautiful girl. You are truly blessed!

Susie said...

I Love her! she is so adorable- those pictures are so priceless!

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Wow! The pictures are fabulous!!! How fun to have such great pictures.