Sunday, April 13, 2008

Date Night

I have talked before about my friend Abby who I am pretty sure we are twins seperated at birth. It turns out we have found yet another thing in common, we were both in dire need of a date with our husbands. We have decided to swap babysitting at least once a month. Friday night was our trial run and it worked out great for Anthony and I. We left the kids with Abby and Jeff and went to a birthday party. It was kind of sad Anthony spent the night playing games with the boys, and I spent the time talking with all the girls, so I am not sure how it brought us closer as a couple. The good news we both had a great night no spit-up on our shirts, or tantrums to deal with. Just a good time with lots of good friends. Thanks Abby and Jeff.

No comments: