Monday, April 14, 2008
True Confession
I just need to get this off my chest. I was asked to bring a treat to a party Anthony and I were invited to last weekend. Do to my love of chocolate chip cookies, that is the treat I decided to make. I doubled the batch so I would have extra for my family. The recipe doubled was supposed to make 6 dozen cookies. I only took 2 dozen to the party. It is only 3 days later and all the cookies are gone. I did share the cookies with Anthony, Parker and a couple choice friends, but I am pretty sure I ate at least 2 dozen on my own. Here comes the confession I still have a good sized Tupperware full of cookie dough in the fridge hiding for only me to enjoy. Someone once told me that eating raw eggs(which happens to be in the cookie dough) can kill me. All I have to say is if it does, I am going to die a very happy women.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are hilarious!! This sounds like something I would do!
I love it!! So my question is, how do you stay so skinny??
All I have to say is GOOD FOR YOU!
Post a Comment