Sunday, April 13, 2008

Big boy bed

I was going to wait a week to post this, to make sure it was official, but Parker is doing so well it is official. Parker no longer sleeps in a crib. Tonight was Parker's 4th night going to bed in a real bed and he is doing great. We put him to bed and he stays, I love it. This went over so well I think I just might try potty training again, of course not for a week or to, I need to enjoy this victory a little longer just encase we fail the potty training again.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Thats a big step, one i don't wanna take anytime soon! Does that mean your sweet baby girl has a crib all her own? We miss you guys too! :(

April said...

Yay for Parker!! I'm so glad that it is going well. What made you decide to give it a try? And is he in a big bed or a toddler bed? I've been tempted to try with Addie, only because I have a really cute idea for her room. But I'm scared, she is sleeping so well right now I'm scared to do anything differently.

Katy and Mike said...

That's awesome news about Parker! Keep up the good work. Also, I just got 71 words per minute, SO BEAT THAT!!!

Unknown said...

Hurray Parker!