Check out my new sweet ride. Because Earth day was last week all I keep hearing is "Go Green." I have to admit the purchase of this trailer was not exactly to go green. We bought it with the hope to save some green. Gas is getting so expensive, I feel guilty when I drive places just to get the kids out of the house. Now I not only get the kids out, but can get some exercise at the same time. Parker loves it, Kenzie could care less as long as has her binky can come she is happy.
Anthony even said he is going to start riding to school.
The weather has been pretty nice lately. Yesterday Parker's friend Ciella invited him and Weston to come swimming.Sometimes Parker kills me, when we came home from Ciella's Parker refused to wear a shirt. I could do nothing to convince him that putting on a shirt was a good choice. I tackled him and put it on, he was so furious, he took it off(He has only taken his shirt off one time before that). As a mother I have to choose my battles, and I decided this battle wasn't worth fighting.
6 comments:
I'm jealous of your new ride!
I just left a comment and I guess it didn't stick. Where did you get your bike trailer? do kids have to wear helmets in them? we want to get one for tyelrs bike.
Haha! I think it is so funny you post about nice weather and you are in long sleeves and there is a blanket on the kids! I was actually just going to post on our blog about how it is 70 degrees and I am chilly, LOL! How does Kenzie do in the cart? We have one that we used with Addie, but they all say that kids should be a year before they ride. I've been tempted to put Charlotte in, but was afraid of jostling her around too much.
After much looking I liked the Schwinn bike trailer the best, they sale it at Target. As for age, I am being illegal. Children are supposed to be at least one year old and everyone riding should have a helmet.
Love the ride!!And I love the pictures of the kids. They definitely enjoyed the beautiful weather that we had!
Hey Kristie,
Don't worry we do have a good life insurance policy. I get that comment a lot, I wonder why (haha). You're kids are so adorable! I love the bike trailer, we have one too. That's so cool you're going to be in Utah for a whole month. I can't wait to meet McKenzie. We need to get together a lot that month.
Post a Comment