This morning I had to get ready for work, but Parker wanted to eat breakfast. I thought to myself no problem I'll just get him his food, and I will get ready while he eats. My plan worked nicely Parker would yell mom when he wanted more, and every now and then I would check on him. I felt pretty good about my multitasking. He ate a bananas, cereal, and now wanted a muffin so I handed him the muffin and went back to straightening my hair. I stepped out of the bathroom to check on him and this is what I found, a chocolate covered Parker. Last I heard when you eat, the food goes in the mouth, I guess Parker never learned this lesson. His food was all over his face, on his eyes, hair, pajamas and all over my table. What a mess, but the smile on his face: priceless.Thursday, November 29, 2007
Chocolate Muffin
This morning I had to get ready for work, but Parker wanted to eat breakfast. I thought to myself no problem I'll just get him his food, and I will get ready while he eats. My plan worked nicely Parker would yell mom when he wanted more, and every now and then I would check on him. I felt pretty good about my multitasking. He ate a bananas, cereal, and now wanted a muffin so I handed him the muffin and went back to straightening my hair. I stepped out of the bathroom to check on him and this is what I found, a chocolate covered Parker. Last I heard when you eat, the food goes in the mouth, I guess Parker never learned this lesson. His food was all over his face, on his eyes, hair, pajamas and all over my table. What a mess, but the smile on his face: priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MAN! That is a great picture. He is soooo cute! If I didn't control myself I would look like while eating with a chocolate fountain....mmmm...yummy!
where do you work? dont you love the messes they make!
Post a Comment