Thursday, November 15, 2007

1 Month

Great news, I only have one more month left until McKenzie is going to make her appearance. I thought I would take a picture of my belly now and see how much bigger I get in the next month. Hopefully if my belly gets any bigger it is because of McKenzie and not the delicious Thanksgiving Dinner I plan to be eating. Just encase any of you are curious how big the belly really is, the next time you are just hanging out in the bathroom with nothing to do roll out 10 squares of toilet paper and wrap it around your belly, that is how big I am.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Wow- you get to be a new mommy in one month- that is exciting and maybe a bit scary! Your belly is so cute, i just want to pat it!

April said...

You look great! Do you think Parker knows what is going on? Addie got rather clingy for the two weeks before Charlotte came (yes... go check out my blog!!). Did you mean to write in wingdings? It was kinda funny having to translate it!