Here is Anthony carving his pumpkin. You might notice his fang teeth have grown since you last saw him. He had to make some fake teeth for one of his school assignments. What better time to show them off than Halloween.
Parker was so excited to carve pumpkins. He had a blast for about 20 minutes then we had to put him to bed because he was to grumpy. The pumpkins turned out great.

Here are the costumes. Parker was Officer Moeller. He loved the handcuffs the best. I was a inmate staying in the maternity ward. Anthony looking great in his hippy outfit and afro. He has been growing out his hair for the past 2 months to get it that long.
2 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the costumes ! Parks is so adorable.
I love officer moeller! He looks so tuff. You look cute and not even pregnant! Happy Late Birthday!!!!! I hope it was all that and more. I can't believe you've enter into your LATE 20's!!
Post a Comment