Monday, November 5, 2007

My birthday

I turned 27, and am still feeln' good as new. For my birthday I got unlimited refills of Red Robin's strawberry lemonade (I have never tasted a strawberry lemonade better than Red Robin's), and a shopping trip with my husband. Anthony took me on the perfect date, of course I told him what we were going to do, he just did everything I asked like a good husband would. He went shopping with me and let me go into whatever store I wanted and look at whatever I wanted for however long I wanted. It was like a dream come true, he never once asked me if I was done or if we could leave. What a great husband I have.

3 comments:

April said...

Happy birthday!! Glad you had a good time!

Susie said...

Oh my goodness, that is a fantastic birthday!! Mine this year consisted of cafe rio and watching the notebook with no complaining too! Thank goodness for mothers day and birthdays!!!

Melanie said...

Seriously! if only my husband let me shop like that!!! Happy Birthday!