Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

This year was a quiet Thanksgiving. We got together with our friends Abby, Jeff and Max. When I moved to Buffalo and meet Abby, I was totally like, she and I are living the same life. We both married a Taylorsville Warrior, have a son in nursery and are expecting a baby girl the same week. I later also learned we were both born on Halloween, I am 2 years older, but how crazy is that? It was a quiet but very fun Thanksgiving. The food was great and the company was great.

Abby and I are modeling our beautiful bellies. In only a couple weeks those bellies are going to be a lot flatter.
This was our first time ever cooking a turkey, and Anthony did an excellent job. Here he is carving the turkey. I have heard nothing but horror stories of peoples first time cooking a turkey, so I was very nervous. Our turkey turned out great thanks to Anthony's killer cooking skills.
Here is Parker and his friend Max. They spent the whole night running around, so it was a little hard to get a picture of them holding still. This is the best we could do.

3 comments:

abbyjane said...

Quiet??? With those two boys, nothing is quiet!!!

abbyjane said...

That comment was from us...don't know why it said our family!

Melanie said...

Looks like fun! Im sorry we missed it! Next year maybe!