We got back from California on Friday then headed to Anthony's family for the weekend. While we were there Grandma and Grandpa spoiled the kids with an Easter egg hunt since they didn't get to do one with the kids in April.

Parker wouldn't hold still long enough for a picture, that is why he ended up with almost every egg.
Kenzie didn't care though she still had fun.

Here is Anthony's family minus his brother Micah who is on a mission.

We tried to get a picture of just the grand kids but it didn't turn out so great, I had to post it because it makes me laugh every time I look at it. Me and Anthony sure do have our hands full with that daughter of ours.

Once McKenzie was removed from the picture it turned out great.

The boys also got to go fishing.


Here is
Kenzie snuggling with Aunt Melinda

By some miracle Aunt Marissa fixed the go cart and took the kids for a ride, the boys were in heaven.

I was a little nervous when 7 year old
Jayden took the wheel, but him and Parker survived the ride without running into any trees.

On the 4 wheeler

Aunt
Rissa and Parker trying to canoe.
2 comments:
That little boy in the picture with the grandkids is hilarious... You can read his mind 'can we just get on with this?' haha.... :O)
Looks like a lot of fun! I wish we lived closer so we could come visit while you are in town. I hope you are having a fun trip!!
Post a Comment