Friday, June 5, 2009

SeaWorld

All the shows at SeaWorld were so fun to watch, here is Shamu posing for us.
Here we are looking at the sharks.
Alex and J looking at the dolphins.
The whole reason I was excited for SeaWorld was because I love dolphins and I had my heart set on feeding one. It turns out the day we were there they weren't letting people feed the dolphins. I have the greatest husband in the world though, he told me he told he would pay for me to swim with the dolphins because he knew how much I wanted to just touch one. It was very tempting, but with less than 2 months before this baby comes I decided it would be best to just keep waiting for my dream of swimming with the dolphins to come true.
I settled for feeding the sting rays, not as cool, but it was still fun.Here are J and Parker riding the kid rides.
J and AnthonySea turtles really are huge.Kenzie and Anthony

2 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun! Girl you look so cute preggers! If that were me preggers you would have mistaken me for Shamu I get huge. You look awesome!

Melanie said...

I am so jealous you went! I havent been since I was a kid and I can't wait to take Ciella! We miss you guys!