We recently bought Kenzie a purse, and I think it is one of my favorite things she owns. When I tell her it is time to go "bye-bye" she runs and grabs her purse, then as she walks out the door she turns and waves (the way models do, with a flick of the wrist) as the tells everyone "bye-bye".
5 comments:
Maddie has that same dress. Looks like your having so much fun!
Awwww Cute!!!! She's startin' early you better watch out. Next it will be shoes and make up. It never ends
How cute! That looks like a big purse for such a little girl!
It was so fun to get to see you the other day. Your kids are too cute!
Kenzie seems like such a girl! I love it! It is fun to see the difference tastes between little boys and girls. Bytheway I just left Utah June 6th. I wish we could have gotten together.
Post a Comment