Can you believe these 3 lovely ladies all lived with me when I was going to College and they still are willing to talk to me and even hang out? Ahh.......the good old days.
I love that no matter what friends or family we are visiting kids are always up for playing with whoever. Here are all our kids feeding the ducks.
Its Brittany (Erkkila) Wainscott... Long time since we last spoke. How long are you here for? I would love to catch up, shoot me an e-mail and lets get together. bwainscott@hotmail.com
3 comments:
So sad . . .
Hey Kristie,
Its Brittany (Erkkila) Wainscott... Long time since we last spoke. How long are you here for? I would love to catch up, shoot me an e-mail and lets get together. bwainscott@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon, Brittany
holy cow! I did not even know you were pregnant again. When are you due? You need to come home. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment