Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hogle Zoo

We got to go to the Hogle Zoo yesterday with some friends. Here is one of my good friends, with 2 of her kids watching a show. We got to see lots of cool shows and at the end of this one Parker and his friends got to pet a snake, armadillo and a lizard. The kids thought it was so cool.
Even though we are staying at my parents house for almost 3 weeks, my mom still likes us enough to join me and the kids when we leave the house instead of staying home and enjoying the silence. I am enjoying spending time with her and so are the kids.
Parker, Saige, Courtney and Kenzie
After the bird show Grandma gave Parker money to donate to the zoo. The bird took the money from Parkers hand and put it in the donation box.
My favorite picture:

3 comments:

Katy and Mike said...

Kristie you look so cute pregnant! You still have the same perfect little body with a perfect little basketball belly added. I LOVE it!! I do have one question though: Are you wearing nylons with flip flops in this picture?

Anthony and Kristie said...

For the record my doctor prescribed me ted hose. How mean is that to make a pregnant women wear support hose in the dead heat of summer? Just when you don't think you can get anymore hot try putting on those babies. Don't worry I am going to do some minor repairs to let my feet breath, I just hadn't done the repairs before the trip to the zoo.

Angie said...

Holy Cow! I knew those kids were Corrine's before I saw the pic of her. They look just like her as a little girl!!!