We have done a couple random things this past month:
Anthony took the kids snow-boarding.
I got daring and let the kids paint.
Last but not least my hero saved a spoon from the heater vent. It took me 4 years of marriage to move up in the world and not have to have 3 different sets of silverware to feed 12 people. My heart stopped beating for a minute when I heard Kenzie drop one of my precious spoons down the heater vent. The heater vents in this house are all built into the wall and can not be taken off. Lucky for me I married an amazing man who was creative enough to bend a hanger in such a way that the spoon was saved.
2 comments:
no matter what it is you post about its hysterical to read! You always come up with some funny twist, like "hate crimes" against your baby girl or this time "tagging"
You are so funny! I love you!
Good job Anthony!
Post a Comment