Saturday, March 7, 2009

Parker turned 3 today

Today we celebrated Parker being 3 years old (his birthday really isn't until Tuesday), but a kid should only get this spoiled once a year so today was the day. We had a party with 4 of his friends. It was a great day we had lunch, opened presents, then let the kids run wild with all the toys and balloons.
The kids loved the bubble blower.

Our friend Jessee made an amazing cake for Parker, the theme was Cars (one of Parker's favorite movies). It turned out great and each of the kids got their own car to eat. Parker loved it.
Then thanks to Red Robin's B-day club and Coldstone's b-day club, dinner and desert were on them. He is now staying up late watching his new movie from Ciella. I think it is safe to say, this so far, has been the best day of his life, he has been spoiled rotten.

1 comment:

Lisa Kearl said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! I can't believe he's 3 already, wow time flies. Congrats on being prego again. My mom told me weeks ago, but I wanted to wait to congratulate you until you announced it. Three under three, you're very brave. When are you coming to Utah for a visit? I miss ya.