Congratulations!! Two kids is going very smoothly for me so far, so I'm curious to see how 3 go. Just making it that far in the pregnancy with 2 little ones is a huge accomplishment in my opinion.
What's the name going to be? You had Mac, Ken and Zie all picked out since you were two years old. Then you went and burned through your three favorite names by combining them all. What a waste!! So do you have anything good left?
Congratulations Kristie! 3 is fun but I'm not kiddin' it's a whole different world. But you'll do great I'm sure. I wish you the best for the last half of your pregnancy!
22 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! Two kids is going very smoothly for me so far, so I'm curious to see how 3 go. Just making it that far in the pregnancy with 2 little ones is a huge accomplishment in my opinion.
Hooray!!! I was JUST about to call you for the update.
Seriously!!? Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Two girls are so much fun!
Yeah!!!! Our 2 little girls are going to be so close in age!!!
woohoo for little girls!!!! I hope our kids are friends for life, us to of course!
Yay! Congratulations! I love girls!
Yea! Congrats! How exciting :)
Yay for a girl! I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! It will be so fun to have another little girl!
Congrats! Any favorite names? I promise I won't steal :).
I am so excited for you!! Another girl to primp and dress up...Kenzie is going to love it!
Yay!! Congrats!!
Congratulations to you all! We are soo happy for you guys. It will be so much fun for Kenzie and Parker will remain the prince for alittle longer! :-)
What's the name going to be? You had Mac, Ken and Zie all picked out since you were two years old. Then you went and burned through your three favorite names by combining them all. What a waste!! So do you have anything good left?
How exciting! Congrats!!
How exciting and fun for you and mckenzie!!! poor parker;) I bet your next one will be a boy...just like the family you came from.
Congrads! I always it was cool that your kids and my kids have been about the same age, now you are passing me up. Oh well, I can wait for another.
yea! i'm super excited for you all!
Congrats K&A. Keeping the pressure on J huh?
Yeah! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Kristie! 3 is fun but I'm not kiddin' it's a whole different world. But you'll do great I'm sure. I wish you the best for the last half of your pregnancy!
Post a Comment