Saturday, November 1, 2008

We turned 54 yesterday.

Me and my twin had a birthday yesterday so we had a Party to celebrate. I think we look good for being 54 years old.(Our ages added together is 54.)
Here is the family photo:
Me and Kenzie are Harley chicks
Parker a knight, Anthony Napoleon Dynamite

Jessee was nice enough to make me and Abby our cakes. It was the best looking cake I have ever had.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Are you sitting on Jessee's lap in that last picture? I googled bird eating spider and that picture was there. I thought it was funny. I'm sure the spider has been photoshoped in but still funny.

Storms, Rainbows and Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday Kristie! Your family looks great!

Lisa Kearl said...

Happy (late) Birthday Kristie! I did think about you on Halloween. I love the tattoo sleave that looks awesome. I can't believe you have two kids and are only 22 years old :) You look great!