Wednesday, October 29, 2008

not one picture to show for our great day

Saturday Anthony and I dropped the kids off at a friends and meet up with some other friends to run a 5K. The 5K was on Goat Island, which is an island you can stand on to see Niagara Falls. Not only is Niagara Falls one of the 7 forgotten natural wonders of the world, but I also believe it is one of the 7 coldest places in the world. It rained before, during, and after the run and after the race I turned into a human Popsicle. It was still lots of fun, I think I would do it again.

After lunch I took the kids to our favorite grocery store. When we walked into Wegmans their were 2 employees standing at the entrance who handed me 2 free Wegmans reusable bags and told me to take the kids to the stations throughout the store and trick or treat. Just when I think Wegmans can't do anything more to be better, they go and do something like that. Me and my kids love Wegmans.

That night we dropped the kids off and had a date night to an Adult Costume Party(Adult because kids weren't invited not because we all wore shady outfits). It was tons of fun and Anthony even won a prize for funniest costume. The only thing that could have made the day better is pictures.

4 comments:

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

What did you guys dress up as?

Candace said...

Oh, you have a Wegmans? I'm so jealous. I've never been, but always wanted to go!

Sean & Kendra said...

I have done that SO many times. It sounds like you had one busy, busy day and a lot of fun. Sorry to hear that you two were rained on at the race!

Katy and Mike said...

Hi Kristie,

Happy B-day yesterday, and I hope you enjoyed the sweet card I sent!! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I finally started our blog. Check it out @ www.mikeandkaty.blogspot.com