McKenzie is 10 months old and can take 10 steps before she falls down. She is getting real close to walking, of course she only takes a couple steps when the camera is rolling but when it is off she does much better.
WOW! She is way too little to be walking. What a cutie!!! O-Yeah, after stake conference on Sunday Dyson said in a sweet little voice, "Mom I liked Mckenzie's hair, with the ponytail and little clip." It was pretty funny.
4 comments:
Yeah McKenzie! How fast they grow up, though. I can't believe how big she has gotten
WOW! She is way too little to be walking. What a cutie!!! O-Yeah, after stake conference on Sunday Dyson said in a sweet little voice, "Mom I liked Mckenzie's hair, with the ponytail and little clip." It was pretty funny.
Wait a minute! She's not supposed to be doing that yet! Go McKenzie! Good luck Mommy!
Wow, go Kenzie! I can't believe she's walking. It's sad how fast the grow up. She's darling.
Post a Comment