Sunday, November 16, 2008

3 on 3 followed by a game of Wii

Saturday Anthony and 3 of his friends from school joined a 3 on 3 tournament.
Team Scrub's #1 fan.Then that night our whole family got invited to a man party. I have never been to a man party before, it was a whole new experience. I quite enjoyed myself we had some great pizza, wings and playing some Wii all with some great company.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

man party's are where its at!!!

Amanda said...

What's a "man party"? Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Angie said...

Team Scrubs? I finally get it. That's why Antonio wanted to go to dental school. He's always been jealous of your wardrobe...now he can wear scrubs like you whenever he wants. Christmas is coming, how about getting him some really cute ones with hearts and kitty cats?