Saturday, June 2, 2012

Soccer

Both Parker & Kenzie started the soccer season not even knowing how to play.  By the end of the season they both got real good.  Parker got most improved player.  I overheard Parker telling his friend how he learned to play "I used to not know how to play soccer then I just started doing what Evan does I ran real fast and kicked goals it is super easy."
Kenzie's goal was to touch the ball a couple times a game.  She did great.
Parker became real aggressive and dominated the field.
A little too aggressive some times he even pushed aside his own team mates to get to the ball.

At the end of the game all the parents formed a tunnel with our arms and the kids got to run through.  That was one of the kids favorite parts of the game.

Kenzie may not have dominated the field but she sure was cute to watch. 

No comments: