Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fun Friday

We had a fun day yesterday.  Anthony & I started the fun by rafting down Turkey Creek with some friends.  I am happy to say I did not need my alligator killing knife or a t-shirt (I was told the way to catch an alligator is to sneak up behind it, use the t-shirt to cover its eyes, if you live through that, then use the t-shirt to tie the gators mouth shut after he shuts it) because I had no gator encounters.
We then headed to a carnival.  It had everything the kids loved bounce house, fishing for treats, dunk tank, face painting, followed with fireworks.
This morning I walked upstairs to find Parker had made himself an honorary face painter.  I couldn't tell if he painted tribal war paint or a serious case of the chicken pox on these girls faces, but whatever it was they sure had fun.

No comments: