Thursday, May 24, 2012

6 Months

Life as I know it just got a lot busier because this 6 month old is mobile.  He doesn't crawl but he somehow scoots from one end of the room to the other. 
He loves his feet.  He likes to lay on his back and play with his toes.
He can sit unassisted anywhere from 5 to 30 seconds at a time.
He puts EVERYTHING he can get  his hands on in his mouth.
He loves food and eats everything we give him.
He likes to be held but prefers being on the ground so he can explore.
He is a noisy baby always babbling and laughing.
He doesn't hold still long, so changing his diaper is getting tricky.
If he is sad all I have to do is make eye contact with him and smile.  He instantly gives his toothless grin followed by a deep, from the belly laugh.  He is adorable.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

he IS ADORABLE!!!! and you look fantastic! I can barely see you in the background, but you look great from what I can see!