We had so much fun having Anthony's family here for a week. I was worried how 5 adults and 3 kids could squeeze into this tiny 3 bedroom house, but we survived just fine. The week started out real cold and wet. Anthony took his family to Kirtland:


Due to the rain we had to adjust our plans. Instead of eating on the roof at Mississippi Mudds, we ate inside. Then instead of spending the evening walking along the river we walked to the river then turned around and went to our nice warm car.
Tuesday we spent the night in Toronto & spent all Wednesday touring the city from our double decker bus. The tour included a boat ride in the Toronto Harbor, it was so foggy we couldn't even see the top of the CN Tower:

It took us at least 15 minutes of climbing stairs to get to the top of these towers. The castle sits on top of the hills overlooking the city, the view was spectacular:
A trip to Niagara Falls isn't complete without stopping at the dare devil museum to see what things people have used to go over the falls in:
Thanks Gary for treating us to dinner at the Sheraton so we could enjoy the view the whole time we ate:
Friday was actually nice weather, we spent the day in Palmyra NY touring the famous church sites. I think what I will miss most about Buffalo is being able to go to Palmyra. I am in awe that I can walk in the same grove where Joseph Smith spoke with God & Jesus.

We also ate at Duffs so they could decide for themselves which place makes the best wings in Buffalo. The verdict is Anchor Bar's spicy bbq wings are the best:





2 comments:
Geesh, I feel like there is so much we need to do before we leave here...it looks like you guys had good times! So what was the verdict, Anchor Bar or Duff's???
The verdict is Spicy BBQ wings from Anchor Bar.
Post a Comment