3 different states all add up to equal 1 Dr. Moeller who is happy to be done with school:
Christian, the person who sat next to Anthony for 4 straight years, going to almost every rotation together.
One proud wife
Proud Dad
Proud brothers. It took much convincing to get these pictures. Anthony was much more interested in eating at Red Lobster than documenting the day with pictures.
How exciting!!!! I can't believe you guys are done. I know you're moving soon, but you reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy need to come to Utah with us! I heard about the flat screen, and I'm just sayin'.
Hooray! Congrats to Dr. M!!! In the photo of the two of you together, it looks like you are wearing a funny hat. :) (Not really...I could tell it was something behind you.)
Congradulations! If you guys are looking for a family friendly city with friends provided, Saint Peters, MO is the place to go! It is one of the top 100 citied in the USA. We would love to have you!
8 comments:
How exciting!!!! I can't believe you guys are done. I know you're moving soon, but you reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy need to come to Utah with us! I heard about the flat screen, and I'm just sayin'.
Hooray! Congrats to Dr. M!!! In the photo of the two of you together, it looks like you are wearing a funny hat. :) (Not really...I could tell it was something behind you.)
Congratulations Dr. Moeller (and all family members who helped get him here)!!
Congratulations Anthony! That is so awesome! What an accomplishment! We're so excited for you guys!
Congrats to Anthony! So I think I know what Parker will look like in 15 years...just look at the brother on the right side of Anthony.
Congradulations! If you guys are looking for a family friendly city with friends provided, Saint Peters, MO is the place to go! It is one of the top 100 citied in the USA. We would love to have you!
Congratulations! Where to now?
Seriously? There is someone that much taller than Anthony? He's always the tallest one in our family pictures by he's almost dwarfed by Christian!
Congrats to all of you and have fun in sunny Florida!!
Post a Comment