Tuesday, May 31, 2011

As we go our seperate ways

4 years ago when we moved to Buffalo we were greeted by the Beuttenmuller's. Over the years we've laughed, we've cried, but overall we are left with nothing but good memories. They are our family away from home the kids are best friends & fight like siblings. Thanks to Jessee our kids have had amazing birthday cakes and thanks to Andrew our kids use bad words(not really you are nothing but a good example to the kids, I just wish I could see your face when you read my blog:). This month we are both moving and going our separate ways. Thanks for everything especially watching our kids so we can go to the temple, I can stay in the hospital worry free after having Kaitlynn, & we can have some kid-less nights occasionally. We love you and will miss you.

No comments: