Our friends Rachel and Ryan are hoping to adopt a child. They are amazing people and will be amazing parents. I secretly wish I could have a baby and let them adopt it because I know the child they raise is going to be loved more than imaginable. They have had more heart breaks than I thought possible as they have tried to get pregnant and tried to adopt. Click on their link to the right and learn more about them and help spread the word to anyone who can help!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for posting this, Kristie! You just never know who might read this and pass the word on to someone who is considering adoption.
P.S. If you really want to give me a baby, I will most certainly accept because your kids are the cutest...though they are slightly afraid of me...we would have to work on that. :)
Kristie, Tell Rachel I said good luck. They can do it. Don't forget to put your name out to local attourneys. They're the ones who often get contacted by birth mothers.
Post a Comment