The results are in:Kenzie at 3 years weighs 29lbs and is 37" or 3' 1'' tall.
She hates all vegetables but carrots and will do anything I ask if promised chocolate or gum as a reward.
She is a crack-up.
She remembers and notices everything. If she is in the living room and I am in the kitchen and I grab a chocolate out of the cupboard to eat, she is by my feet asking me what I have before the chocolate ever even gets to my mouth.
To go to sleep she rubs her belly button and sucks/chews on her tongue. We don't know which she does but she does something funky with her tongue to go to sleep.
She goes to the bathroom 100% by herself and I love it. I don't wipe, help wash hands, turn on the light. She does it all.
She is obsessed with babies. All day long she walks around caring a baby.
She is a good counter, knows the letters and sounds they make, sings songs after only hearing them a couple times.
She is a joy and loves to laugh and make others laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment