Life happens so fast I don't have enough time to post some pictures before something else happens. Here are a couple random pictures:
The other day the kids were promised they could go swimming when Anthony came home. They were so excited they got in their swim suits and made a pool out of the couch cushions while waiting.
Anthony brought home some long stem roses for me. I had to laugh when I noticed they were almost taller than Kenzie.
My heart melted when I saw Kenzie reading books to Kaitlynn. As Kenzie finished a book Kate would go get another one hand it to Kenzie and sit and listen. Kenzie read Kate over 10 books, it was adorable to watch.

1 comment:
Your girls are so cute! Gavin was sitting with them today at the Y playing with a puzzle. Nicely done Anthony on the roses! Valentine's isn't for 2 weeks! :)
Post a Comment